The answer isn’t for me; it’s for you!
If you want more happiness, if you want more out of life, focus on YOU and your desires.
Give yourself some time to review, reflect, reconsider your life over the last year and answer these questions for yourself:
- What’s working great in your life?
- What’s not working?
- How would you like things to be different?
- How would you feel if they were as you desire?
- What’s the one thing you’d like to have in your life now that’s missing?
- Why is it missing? What’s blocking you from getting it?
- What do you want to experience in your life in the next year?
- What do you need to stop doing or let go in order to get what you want.
These are simple, but deep dive questions often saved for someday when I have time to think about it.
I find that women tend to put themselves last while giving to everyone and everything else around them first. Is that you? If so, let me encourage you to give yourself permission to focus your life lens on YOU, and ask yourself “What do I want now?”
Listen to your heart and soul for the truth rather than your mind which likes to filter truth through a self-sabotage lens.
You know you’re talking yourself out of your true desire when you hear yourself say things like:
I really want this, but…
I’d love to have that but should…
If I could, I would…
Forget all the reasons why you should or shouldn’t, and just get down to what you really want now and let that become your focus.
One you’ve got some clarity about what you really want, a desire that resonates with your true self, then you have options on the next step to take that leads you to exactly what you want now.